Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taylor Swift arrives at LAX






Taylor Swift, wearing a cute red dress with a black and white striped top with three quarter length sleeves, arrives at the LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA, USA on February 22, 2011. 





Taylor had the number "13" written on her hand, and she explained that "I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my luck number, for a lot of reasons" and added "I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks.






imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment